Eve Carty (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.amethystdanceandfitness.com/aerial-yoga.html
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Aerial,
- Certified: E-RYT 200 & YACEP
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: Teaching since June 2014
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Laura Phelps, BA MA E-RYT®500 Director of Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training Programs PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher and Yoga Therapist (IAYT member)
- Date Joined: July 21, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
E-RYT- 200 & YACEP
Eve has been studying yoga for over 20 years, and took her practice to the next level by completing the Yoga Teacher Training Program (RYT 200) and the Pilates Mat Level 1 Teacher Training from Feel Good Yoga & Pilates Studio. She also completed her Zero-Gravity Aerial Yoga Teacher Training through P3 Yoga and Aerial Training Studio. She is a member of Yoga Alliance and Canadian Yoga Alliance.
She aims to make her classes fresh, uplifting and fun for all levels. She is friendly, approachable and takes great care with creating a safe and comfortable environment for all her students. She loves sharing the joy of yoga with each and every student that she meets along the way.
She believes in yoga for life – taking every opportunity to weave the tools and practices of yoga that she has learned into her daily life. She is always looking for ways to deepen her practice and expand her study of yoga by continuous learning – not only from other teachers and colleagues, but from students as well.
She has a passion for inversions and fell in love with Aerial Yoga, which she has been practicing for over 3 years. She also practices Aerial Hoop as a fun and creative way to increase her strength and flexibility! She lives in View Royal with her husband, two daughters and her two cairn terrier dogs.
The teacher in me appreciates and acknowledges the teacher in you.
Find Levity for Life Yoga on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest!
About My Service
Aerial Yoga Flow
Aerial Power Yoga
Backbends & Flexibility
Yin style Yoga
Yoga for Athletes
Yoga for Beginners
Yoga for Runners
Yoga for Splits