Julie Brundle (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Lakefield, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.jbrundlepsychology.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha; Restorative; Self-Awakening Yoga.
- Certified: Georgian College, Nosara Yoga Institute
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Heather Stanley (2008-2010) David Emerson (Trauma Sensitive Yoga 2009) Marina Mclean Don & Amba Stapleton, Nosara Yoga Institute Jane Fryer, Nosara Yoga Institute
- Date Joined: March 12, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
I have been practicing psychology and working with adults with serious mental illness since 1999. Since trauma recognition and treatment is such a prominent part of my work, I became a yoga teacher to deepen my ability to help others develop a more stable and compassionate relationship with themselves; using breath, intention, and asanas.
About My Service
I teach yoga within my work setting-primarily to patients (but not exclusively) where I practice psychology. The aim of yoga sessions is to improve breath/body awareness, calm body/mind, and develop more aligned and compassionate relationship with body/self.
- Advanced 300-Hour Nosara Yoga Educator (March 21, 2016@7:50:AM)