Nina Van Staden (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Ashtanga,Restorative
- Certified: Yoga Passage
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: Four months teaching 4-6 classes a week.
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Tracy Mann, Tanis Fisherman
- Date Joined: December 03, 2013
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am a creative, person who is devoted to health and quality of life. My daily goal is to live a balance life full longevity and sustainability. I feel I can reach that goal by practicing being in the moment and making yoga a part of daily living. My goal when teaching yoga to students is for them to experience: Reconnection, Realignment, and then finally Refinement in the mind and the body.
About My Service
I have been certified since the end of July. I have been teaching at two locations all types of yoga. Beginners, older kids and teens. I also teach a little mediation as well and have recently been working with people one on one. I look forward to teaching more. My goal is to offer dynamic movement, flow in the body and deep connection to ones breath. This frees the mind and begins to unlock the body so that is can begin to heal from the inside out.