Donna Williams (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Mayne Island, British Columbia Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Classical Ashtanga, Hatha
- Certified: Salt Spring Centre of Yoga
- Years of Practice: 18
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Current Primary teacher Sama Fabian. Also follow teachings of Michael Stone, as well as various other teachers in the past, but am influnced more by these two.
- Date Joined: October 03, 2013
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I live in the small community of Mayne Island, where there is a variety of students who come to practice with me. I am fortunate to live close to nature and draw inspiration from it to inform both my art and teaching practices. I am interested in developing ways to benefit all levels of practitioners in the
non "doing" of Yoga as we pay attention and attune ourselves to the rythmns and cycles of the natural world. I am a long time Therevaden Buddhist practitioner, the teachings i offer are also infused with this practice.
About My Service
Classical Ashtanga, Hatha. Beginners Class, Gentle, and Intermediate, with an emphasis on meditation.