Serene Yoga School (CYA-RYS-CE) (CYA-RYS-CE Member)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: N/A
- Address: N/A
- Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.sereneyogaschool.com
- Service Offered: Yin, Prenatal, Kids, Senior
- Type of Certification Granted: CE Certificate of Completion
- Years in Operation: 1
- Date Joined: March 30, 2018
Serene Yoga School was established with lots of emotions and devotion to educate, empower and create mindful yoga communities. Our aim is to bring our international teaching yoga experience to spread knowledge, raise awareness and help to keep the yoga spirit flowing
30 hours Yin Yoga teacher training consists of 24 hours in class and 6 hours self-study and preparation.
1) Anatomy & Physiology: The physical benefits of Yin Yoga. The connective tissues. Fascia.
2) Study of Asanas: Introduction and practice the different Yin asanas. Options and variations.
3) Study of Pranayama: Breathing techniques and exercises.
4) Study of Energy Systems: The 7 Chakras and how to stimulate the Chakra flow in your body.
5)The philosophy of Yin Yoga and the Taoist concept of Yin and Yan
6) Teaching methodology: Leading the class. Modifications. Props. Adjustments.
7) Meditation: a quick introduction to the different types of Meditation and how to integrate them into a Yin Yoga class.