L'Espace - Fanou Lanciault (CYA-RYS 200 Member)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 514-544-9493
- Address: 8113 Berri Street
- Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.hathayogamontreal.com
- Service Offered: Alignment base Vinyasa
- Type of Certification Granted: CYA-RYT200
- Years in Operation: N/A
- Date Joined: June 07, 2017
A Kripalu inspired Alignement base Vinyasa yoga, explored with fluid and dynamic movement, based on strong alignment, deeply imprinted for self-discovery and wrapped with lightness for connection with the community.
1. Study of physical anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and
energy anatomy. With the yogic benefits and
contraindications. How to develop the ability to see the
structure of the body. 20h contact hour, 10h non contact hours = 30h
2. Includes physical demonstration of asanas, study of
theoretical and anatomical structure of selected postures.
Teaching of class structure and sequencing,
contraindications and alternative postures.
How to create a well balance and progressive semester
of yoga classes.
The emphasis on learning the posture names in Sanskrit,
English and French. 80h Contact, 20h non contact = 100h
3. Includes demonstration, practices and learning of how to teach the basic pranayamas. 10h contact, 5 non contact (included in the asanas section)
4. An introduction in the study of the Energy systems Western versus Eastern views. 3 hours contact (included in the anatomy section).
5. An introduction in the study of the Energy bodies in yoga; the Nadis, the Chakras and in other cultures. 3 hours contact (Included in the asanas section with the pranayamas).
6. Teaching of the yogic philosophy: The yoga sutras of
Patanjali, the 8 limbs of yoga, the yamas and niyamas.
Discussions on the Vedas & Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita.
Discussions on Ethics and life style. 20h Contact, 10h non contact = 30h
7. Learnings of the principles of asana demonstration and
objective observation of the postures. How to assist and
make adjustments. Teachings of the proper ethical
instructions. Learning about teacher-student relationship.
Learning of good communication, language and tone. 20h Contact, 10h non contact = 30h
8. Practicum. Supervised practical application of previously studied theory = 10h contact