Georgian College (CYA-RYS 300 Member)
- E-mail: Tami.delCarmen@GeorgianCollege.ca
- Phone: 705-728-1968 ext 1089
- Address: 1 Georgian Drive
- Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.georgiancollege.ca/academics/part-time-studies/courses/yoga-teacher-training-year-1-fitw-0038
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Type of Certification Granted: CYA-RYT 300
- Years in Operation: N/A
- Date Joined: January 05, 2017
Georgian College is accelerating student learning, careers and futures across a variety of sectors and industries including health and wellness. We’re producing a new kind of graduate – leaders who can turn ideas into businesses, innovations into careers, challenges into opportunities and transform lives along the way. Through cutting-edge curriculum, we’re preparing graduates to meet the needs of their chosen field to the highest standards possible.
Georgian College's Yoga Teacher Training Course is the perfect course for the busy yoga practitioner. Offered on Friday evenings and Saturdays over two years, the course is designed to accommodate working professionals who wish to take their yoga practice to the next level and become a qualified instructor. Georgian's course offers instruction on a wide variety of topics, including Anatomy and Physiology, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation and Stress Management, Study of Energy Systems and Bodies, Yoga Philosophy, Teaching Methodologies, and Nutrition.