Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
Recent Member Events
- 200hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT) Training
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
Do yoga to beat arthritis!
Join us Sunday, March 5 for Power of Movement, the Arthritis Research Foundation’s annual yoga fundraiser.
A morning event consisting of interactive vendors, prize draw, live yoga music, snacks and drinks, and an hour and a half of specialized yoga (for all ages and abilities).
Be a part of this year’s amazing fundraising efforts as an individual participant or team member and earn amazing incentives from VIA Rail and HBC! Check out Power of Movement incentives for more details about the program. Can’t make it to one of our Event Day locations? Register as a virtual participant and think of us wherever you choose to practice!
POWER OF MOVEMENT
When & Where
Sunday, March 5
9 am – 1 pm
Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo and Whitby
See you on the mat!